ACS MET1, anyone able to help with my portfolio?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I'm currently completing my portfolio as part of the ACS qualification. I'd like to try and gain some gas meter experience (maybe 2 jobs or so) so I can proceed towards the MET1 exam. Unfortunately the engineer who has been good enough to take me under his wing does not have MET1 on his card.

I'm happy to travel to gain this experience, I live in Leeds but am mobile.

Apologises, I have posted on this topic before but I didn't make it obvious in the subject title. If any members of the 'Combustion Chamber' could maybe copy and paste this post in there it'd be really appreciated. I can be contacted on here or at my email, [email protected].

Yours,

Mark

Sponsored Links
Why do u need MET1 only guys I know that have it a national grid guys and meter changers.

Maybe you guys are totally right, the assessment wasn't costing me anything as it was combined in the package, seemed like something to have if I could gain the experience!

Sponsored Links
I think you could possibley write all there is to know about MET1 on the back of a postage stamp.

What do you look for every time you touch a gas meter, there you go, you've passed MET1

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back