Add new user area to Pyronix Enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, some advice on programming my Enforcer would be appreciated if someone has the knowhow.

I managed to programme two areas when I installed the system a few years ago, but now I’ve bought a sensor for the garage and I’d like to add a new zone (C) to be always set (when A or B are not in use).

I’ve already programmed the sensor in areas A and B.

The area is included in the input attributes in engineer mode, but when I go to add the area to my users in master mode, C cannot be selected.

Cheers in advance!

Sponsored Links
Hi Sparkymarka

Thanks for the advice. Have checked all inputs and C isn’t assigned to any other input other than the garage.

I recall activating the zones when I first installed and renaming them. Can’t find anything like that in the engineer mode now though.

Sponsored Links
Editing the input with engineer code, adding the zone with master code.

A and B. Using the master code to edit users won’t let me select C, just A and B.

Last edited:
I can’t set C using master code, also I don’t see the master code in the edit users setting, so I can’t seem to add C to master.

Is that in another menu?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back