Adhesive and grout.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

I have been holding off starting another adhesive thread but after much searching around I can't really find my answer.

I'm almost at the tiling stage and want to order the adhesive and grout this week.
I've got 600 x 300 porcelain wall tiles going onto MR plasterboard, tanked in the wet area.

After all the reading ive decided on bal single part flexible.
I still need to get a trowel, which I believe needs to 10mm deep by 20mm wide half round notch in the wet area. What could I use in the dry areas to not use so much adhesive?

Now I'm stuck on what grout. I don't think rapid set is a good idea, and don't think epoxy is required. So going with bal again I think it's between microflex or micromax2 or...?

All your help is much appreciated

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Use that same trowel all over to keep things nice and simple. I would definitely use your current choice adhesive and Micromax2. Micromax2 is rapid setting however so be careful how much you grout at once.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back