Adjustable Spanners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Been using Bahco adjustables since I started my career a few years back. I bought a new set of the 8" wide jaws and noticed that they wasn't as good as the ones I bought say around 2005. They seem to lock up etc.

Anyway I noticed that IREGA have got a set of 8" wide jaws out, seen them on Ebay. Wondered if anyone had used them and if they were good? I got a 15" adjustable made by IREGA and got to say their quite nice.

Sponsored Links
I get lock-up issues with my Bahcos sometimes too, also the jaws aren't quite parallel

I get lock-up issues with my Bahcos sometimes too, also the jaws aren't quite parallel

Yeah its really annoying! Gonna try those IREGA's I think. Just stick the crappy Bahco set in my 2nd hand kit.

Sponsored Links
It is a crying shame as Bacho used to be the dogs nut's, but since they where bought out by irwin, which was subsequently bought out by snap-on, the quality has gone right down the pan! me thinks snap-on want you to buy there's, but at there price! think i'll give it a miss.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back