Adjusting Siamp Storm flush volume?

MJN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've got three identical toilets here all with Siamp Storm 33A flush valves...

switch-22.jpg

One of the toilets appears recently to be providing a relatively low flush volume. The cistern fill height is the same as the others (6L), it's just when you press the button the valve lifts and the flush starts but it seems that the valve soon after just drops again rather than rides on top of the cistern water until (nearly) emtpy.

As the title says I am wondering if there's anything that can be adjusted to change the flush volume? If my understanding of the instructions is correct, all the adjustments on there are more related to accommodating different height cisterns and overflow volumes rather than flush volumes. All that said, given its configuration looks to be the same as others I am wondering if some aspect of it has become faulty, but if so which bit?

I may just replace it but thought I'd ask in case anyone pipes up with 'ah yes, very common - its xxx that needs tweaking'...

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back