1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Siamp problems - no short flush

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by MrDuck, 2 Jul 2014.

1. MrDuck

MrDuck

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I have problems with a Siamp Optima 49. The main flush seems OK and I have set the water level to 6l which I believe is correct these days, but the short flush seems no shorter than the long. The instructions are far from clear about how to set the short flush and I can't work out whether the valve is broken or I don't know what I am doing. Any guidance much appreciated on how to adjust and test the short flush.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. MrDuck

MrDuck

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for the tip but I have tried adjusting the cursor with no effect. Siamp seem to think it may be broken but there doesn't seem to be much to go wrong. Are they repairable?

4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local