Admin wheres it gone ...

M

Moz

I have just surfed unsafe an enabled java an active x to watch some rubbish vid came back here an I see my endless pool advert has gone ,OMG ....:)

now we have an international driver's license advert , what a come down from my endless pool , I was going to get one of those ,lol

Sponsored Links
I wonder what Ned Merrill (Burt Lancaster) would make of them endless pools? be fed up I spect ;)

never mind all the pools he would be well flipped ...lol ..lol :)

how you doing richie ?

Sponsored Links
breezer
why do those old comics spring to mind where Dennis the Menace pulled a plug out of the baths ..lol..lol

Moz said:
never mind all the pools he would be well flipped ...lol ..lol :)

how you doing richie ?
I'm good Moz, abit disappointed that I don't have a crash pad out there in spain, :cry:... hey ho! ;)

Richardp
crash pad in Spain
hmmm me niether :( :( :( :(

go down an read my essay

"what I dun on me holidays"

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=63115

I AM to much of a liability for the guardia civil , they deported me ,lol..lol..lol :)

Im being told we need to go DO the Good Life in Cumbria now ...where is that dirty girl toffs ;)

btw at least we tried it an didnt just Buy over there ...:)

Im just glad we didnt do the stupid "Gringo" route an buy without living there ...
Dont get me wrong its a wonderful place an the people .. OUTSTANDINGLY BRILLIANT ...

but they TOLD me how it was an I applaud them for it , maybe my bit of spanish speaking which goes along way , everywhere tourist rates but span speaking next to nowt ,lol ..;)
just shows you , you integrate into a countries language an be respectful, I could say its like a lot of the migrants who are here in the UK ...
After the trouble with the Arab/Algerian bag snatchers ... in such a very quiet seaside town ,
Nah ...from what her indoors has been at yesterday ,
she got a load of brochures of Farm Estates ..
*shakes head in bewilderment *shes a town girl who misses Debenhams ..her old works , an Harvey Nicks ,

I can be another Tate /Emmerdale Family for the outlay .. as long as Cain aint about ..lol dont ask I have her watching still 13 hours of it she pre recordered while away , urgh , :)
on that link
btw
licket 30

a few down IS Toffee ..FACT ..lol ;)

take care buddy .. ;) Im out for a killing tomorrow .. lol :)

Sponsored Links
Back