Holiday

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

It has been very entertaining watching some of the debates on here & at times joining in. Unfortunately as from weds morning I will be unable to see whats happening as I have the ardous task of going on holiday - what will I do? :LOL: Might just have a few cocktails in the pool over the next 2 weeks!!! To all those who are still working - unlucky! ;)

Sponsored Links
Lucky so and so! Just make sure you dedicate some of the time to getting on the net so you don't miss any exciting moments on the forum ;)

Break a leg you jammy sod... :LOL: :LOL:

I hope you it and return safe in all seriousness..

With any luck you'll live up to your name.

joe

Sponsored Links
Thanks - might get a chance to get on the net as the hotel has free wireless internet access etc - so when I can't sleep because my body clock is messed up (or I am living up to my name) then I will pop on. I expect to be a bored quite a bit during the next 2 weeks - can not sit down on a beach and sun tan all day - does my head in - how do women do it? I mean suntan by the way :LOL:

69er said:
so when I can't sleep because my body clock is messed up (or I am living up to my name) then I will pop on.
That could be very interesting to observe bit tricky typing one would think? :LOL:

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to pick up on that - like I said they are wireless.... :LOL:

69er said:
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to pick up on that - like I said they are wireless.... :LOL:
hope the batteries don't run down too quickly then! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back