Post lockdown holidays

Rescheduled plans so far. We have a weekend booked at a foodie hotel mid March, paid up front but dates can be moved. Just booked a 4 day break at a posh hotel in Jersey in July as a surprise for Mrs Motties 'big' birthday. Booked on Hotels.com with pay at the hotel/free cancellation but won’t book flights until nearer the time. Might see if the kids can pop out for a surprise visit on her actual birthday. She did say that all she wanted for her birthday was just our kids, grandson and partners round a table for a meal. She’s absolutely put a ban on any foreign travel this year with the possible exception of a last minute trip to the family villa in Spain if circumstances allow but that will probably be a working/cleaning/maintenance trip as nobody has been out there since September 2019 - the place will be mingin'! Our booking is still open for our postponed motorcycle fly-ride trip but we've yet to set a date - unless things are fairly safe, I won’t be going though. We got our deposit back for the new year holiday and have booked the same dates for this new year. I’ll be surprised and consider myself lucky if I get to go on just one of 'em!

Sponsored Links
We'll be going to whatever civilised country where there's no lockdown.
Got this today...

Attachments

• 6017f56ad166465fb9025da6_UKMFA_L4L_Workers_Union-Employers_Vaccine_Open_Letter.pdf
    305.2 KB · Views: 200
Sponsored Links
I just think it will be a repeat of last year. Drawbridges will drop and doors will open come April-may. Countries will be lifting restrictions to get the tourist's and this hotel on return or any type of quarantine will just be a hot spot to pick up the virus before you are realised home to spread it. I can't see that working. Hold your nurve and wait for cheap flights and big discounts on accommodation. Bet Turkey will be first to wave our wallets in...

Try France...very civilised.
NEVER AGAIN!
I promised myself never to set foot again in that shythole for the rest of my life and I intend to keep the promise.
When I said "civilised countries" I meant the ones out of the block, like Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia etc.
The countries who won't let politicians become dictators because they were under dictatorship not long ago and they can see through the "we do this in your best interest" boll@x.

Available on the internet, apparently. I don't know the price.
Johnny might buy a Positive certificate, thinking that's better than a negative. :ROFLMAO:
I said it from the start.
If they can make fake passports, how long it's going to take for them to make fake toilet paper with covid clearance written on it?

Got this today...
Grammar and spelling is better than tinfoil-hatters usually manage.

Note the address of the "organisation."

NEVER AGAIN!
I promised myself never to set foot again in that shythole for the rest of my life and I intend to keep the promise.
When I said "civilised countries" I meant the ones out of the block, like Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia etc.
The countries who won't let politicians become dictators because they were under dictatorship not long ago and they can see through the "we do this in your best interest" boll@x.

Albania! Think I nearly peed myself a little bit then.:D

Got this today...

When did we turn into a country of Jehovah Witnesses? What is this anti-medicine movement all about exactly?

Is this really any different from a worker refusing to wear PPE? Both can result in the company losing man hours, and money.

Albania! Think I nearly peed myself a little bit then.:D
Have you ever been to Albania in recent years?
Go and have a look for yourself.
I was shocked to find a clean, organised country with a strong sense of community and respect for other people, especially tourists.
No rip offs, no street crimes, no gangs hunting about on every corner.
That's what I was expecting and I was very wrong.
They're very generous, polite and welcoming people; to me that's a solid base to classify a country as civilised.

When did we turn into a country of Jehovah Witnesses? What is this anti-medicine movement all about exactly?

Is this really any different from a worker refusing to wear PPE? Both can result in the company losing man hours, and money.
It's not anti-medicine.
It's anti forced mass vaccination for something that kills less than many other illnesses.
Besides, at the moment it is illegal to force or coerce someone into any medical treatment, so the view of people should be respected.
Wearing PPE at work is totally different, wrong comparison.
Treating your fellow human being as a threat to your health is paranoid and living in isolation from others is much more detrimental than catching a virus which kills only a very limited number of people.
To your thinking, entire countries in Africa and Asia should be evacuated because of much more serious illnesses.

It's not anti-medicine.
It's anti forced mass vaccination for something that kills less than many other illnesses.
Besides, at the moment it is illegal to force or coerce someone into any medical treatment, so the view of people should be respected.
Wearing PPE at work is totally different, wrong comparison.
Treating your fellow human being as a threat to your health is paranoid and living in isolation from others is much more detrimental than catching a virus which kills only a very limited number of people.
To your thinking, entire countries in Africa and Asia should be evacuated because of much more serious illnesses.

Who is being forced?

Sponsored Links
Back