So, who thinks their plans may change due to Coronavirus?

Remember the days of nowt open Sunday and 5pm closing etc. We just so use to grabbing anything at anytime now. I can see supermarkets offering a discount if you shop online for delivery with them soon so they still get your trade. Going to start advertising bidet fitting service near me as if we run out of loo roll it be a lucrative market soon.

Sponsored Links
Years ag , we were doing some work in some Welsh seaside town .
My colleague nipped of towards a local shop, to buy some cigarettes . The shop was closed.
At that point, a local walked by. My colleague asked him when the shop would open.
"March", came the reply :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
My aged neighbour had to cancel her Easter cruise this morning. She was offered a full refund or a 125% credit against any other cruise at a later date. She accepted the credit as, in her words, "I’ll bloody need one after being self isolated for 3 months or more!". Game old bird. :LOL:

More or less written off now, had an email from a mate who is in lockdown in Spain, no idea when he will be allowed out

My aged neighbour had to cancel her Easter cruise this morning. She was offered a full refund or a 125% credit against any other cruise at a later date. She accepted the credit as, in her words, "I’ll bloody need one after being self isolated for 3 months or more!". Game old bird. :LOL:
Tip from the weekend news; if your holiday is cancelled and you are offered a deal on postponing (one caller was offered 110% of the original holiday value, a second 125%), the correspondent advised them to refuse, and request their full refund.
The correspondent stated that, as we have no idea where all of this is going, your holiday company may not be around to honour their "generous" postponement offer.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/is-this-natures-way.540847/page-4#ixzz6GsTneBQv

Tip from the weekend news; if your holiday is cancelled and you are offered a deal on postponing (one caller was offered 110% of the original holiday value, a second 125%), the correspondent advised them to refuse, and request their full refund.
The correspondent stated that, as we have no idea where all of this is going, your holiday company may not be around to honour their "generous" postponement offer.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/is-this-natures-way.540847/page-4#ixzz6GsTneBQv

that's very true -a few travel Cos will be going bust, as you say best to get your money back

Was going to see Tim Vine next month. Cancelled. Ditto the wife’s yoga classes. Namaste.

My son who works at Fords has just been told they are shutting for a month from tonight. They’re all on full pay though. What will happen after the month is up will be another matter though.

Sponsored Links
Back