It pays to complain.

Sponsored Links
I said how many times a year I drove through East London.

Where I was travelling from is your opinion.

You want to deny that black people are stopped much, much more often than white people.
Well if anyone cares to look in that thread you will see I mentioned your trip from Greenock on numerous occasions which you never corrected UNTIL you changed your location to 'Coastal'.

In another thread I asked whether you would deny that your trips to east London started from Greenock. The best swervy answer I could get from you was:

I do not currently live or work in Greenock.

You wouldn't even confirm that you were living there when you made that post. Sometimes a non-answer is the answer!

Anyway, enough of this, the thread has gone off-topic. You'll never give a straight answer to a straight question that proves you made up a fabrication to enforce your point in the Dawn Butler thread so we'll leave it at that. I know what was said and what wasn't denied so that's all that matters to me.

Last edited:
Well, well, well. They must work evenings. Found this in my inbox this morning.

Good Evening,

Thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear about this.
I have now arranged the replacement order for you and you should expect the delivery of the replacement x3 garlic Marco shortly. As for the one that you have, please feel free to dispose of them to prevent any further inconvenience on your end.
Again, I apologise for the inconvenience and the disappointment this has caused you.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Raiza

Its good to get a quick reply when you have a complaint. I bought quite a bit of stuff for my allotment from this supplier and I won't hesitate to buy again next year. Great customer service.
Well, I spoke too soon there so I take all of that back! Replacement bulbs arrived today by courier and they were nearly as bad! I'm giving them one more chance to send some decent bulbs out or give me a refund and I'll go elsewhere. What kind of quality control have they got down there?

EB42854A-FAB6-4192-BE9F-259905CFA30D.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Well, I spoke too soon there so I take all of that back! Replacement bulbs arrived today by courier and they were nearly as bad! I'm giving them one more chance to send some decent bulbs out or give me a refund and I'll go elsewhere. What kind of quality control have they got down there?

View attachment 261033
I got mine from the Isle of Wight garlic farm. Been in the ground a few months now.
1644945273868.jpg 1644945273879.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 261033
Money refunded, ordered elsewhere.

I complained about a packet of coffee on Monday (2 days ago). I included a couple of pictures of the packet, barcode, batch number and label.
Their first reply asked me to send them the batch number. I replied that it can be seen in the picture.
Their second reply asked me what brand it was. I replied that I had also sent a picture of the label.
I really do despair.
Let's see if a packet of coffee comes through the door.

I complained about a packet of coffee on Monday (2 days ago). I included a couple of pictures of the packet, barcode, batch number and label.
Their first reply asked me to send them the batch number. I replied that it can be seen in the picture.
Their second reply asked me what brand it was. I replied that I had also sent a picture of the label.
I really do despair.
Result, they sent me two packets of coffee (y)
However, they enclosed a letter with the coffee thanking me for keeping some of it to return for testing (I didn't) They explained about the size of the grains, how it tasted etc.
I replied to ask if they had somehow mixed my complaint with someone else's, I've had no reply.

I complained about the cleanliness (or lack of) of a cottage we had rented but couldn't stay in last Friday. We turned round and came home. Got a full refund but we'd rather have had the break.

I really do despair.
I think some people do not read emails thoroughly.

I have had several instances over the years of asking 2 or 3 questions in an email and I only get an answer to the first.

So now I send an email for each question.

Has to call my bank again this week and whilst in to them, I complained that they hadn’t returned my call from last week like they had promised. They gave me a hundred quid as an apology. :giggle:

Sent a complaint to Greggs head office this morning. For the second time, I’ve bought a croissant at the station shop and the middle was uncooked dough. Last time I was on the platform so too late to complain but this time while waiting for my coffee I took a bite in the shop. I told them it’s uncooked and asked for another. They actually said “They are all the same!” Well why fúcking sell them then? I had a donut instead but what a stinking attitude. Complaint sent.

Sent a complaint to Greggs head office this morning. For the second time, I’ve bought a croissant at the station shop and the middle was uncooked dough. Last time I was on the platform so too late to complain but this time while waiting for my coffee I took a bite in the shop. I told them it’s uncooked and asked for another. They actually said “They are all the same!” Well why fúcking sell them then? I had a donut instead but what a stinking attitude. Complaint sent.
I've never had a donut with attitude but I've had a donut with Chilli jam!

Tried their coffee - only the white ordinary, non of your fancy-schmanzy stuff. Wishy washy and not a patch on McD's.For the price and quality, a McD coffee is good value.

Sponsored Links
Back