Post lockdown holidays

Sponsored Links
It could be in a total lockdown there....it'll be like a home from home
It's a four-week lockdown, starting tomorrow.............. so far.
A bit of a bummer, we (music teachers) were going to start material selection and rehearsals in a couple of weeks for recruitment drive concerts, later in the year, for next academic years music students.

Well, foodie break has been moved to October,
Hey, I’ve just had an email from them. They are being featured on BBC2's 'Remarkable places to eat' programme next Tuesday!

3AB74475-5FB6-4B60-9F70-5E6BB4CF283B.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I’ve had a hotel reserved in July in Jersey for a while but just took a chance and booked our flights with BA. Can cancel anytime and rebook or get a voucher. Looks like there’s going to be no foreign trips this summer.
Just had notification that our flights have been cancelled from Gatwick and moved to Heathrow. :mad:
Got on the phone to BA and they’ve changed us F.O.C. from London City! Much nearer to us and less crowded than the other two. They weren’t doing flights from there when I booked (just opened up the summer routes) and they are more expensive than what we paid to go from Gatwick so a good result all round. I can drive and park in my workshop and my mate will run us there in 5 minutes. :):):)

Just had notification that our flights have been cancelled from Gatwick and moved to Heathrow. :mad:
Got on the phone to BA and they’ve changed us F.O.C. from London City! Much nearer to us and less crowded than the other two. They weren’t doing flights from there when I booked (just opened up the summer routes) and they are more expensive than what we paid to go from Gatwick so a good result all round. I can drive and park in my workshop and my mate will run us there in 5 minutes. :):):)

You been to jersey before?

I'm wondering what it's like for a holiday destination

You been to jersey before?

I'm wondering what it's like for a holiday destination
Been there half a dozen times. Bloody marvellous. It’s like I imagine England was in the 1950's. Been lucky - aways had good weather too but we normally go around July time. It’s great to just jump on a bus and get off at a beach you take a liking to and spend the day there. Good food there too.

Sponsored Links
Back