Post lockdown holidays

We'll wait it out till December and see if skiing is a goer. If we can get some genuine free cancellation offers* we might book one. We'll drive anyway, so flights are not an issue.

*No questions asked ones, no double-speak.

Sponsored Links
You got some catching up to do.

They are good for recharging the batteries -it's easy to fall out of the habit of taking a holiday.
I always remember our holidays away as sprogs and I'm sure my own sprogs will remeber theirs fondly. They are always excited to go and talk fondly about holidays in the past.

It's good to get away.

Going on holiday is easier said than done when got animals. Yeah, sure, can pay for kennels/catteries but I don't really trust any of em :)

Neither do I. If we aren’t taking our dog with us, she stays with our friend (who actually bred her). Lives in her house with two other dogs (one them is her mum and the other is her aunt), proper free running field/farm/forest walks every day and sleeps on our friends bed every night. If we couldn’t take her with us or leave her with our friend, we wouldn’t go on holiday.

Sponsored Links
For us it seems like a good opportunity to visit more local parts that I for one haven't been to for ages, maybe the highlands, when welcome of course, Wales, Isle of Man etc. Be more expensive than a foreign holiday of course. For me it's gonna take a while before I feel air travel will be a safe bet.

Going on holiday is easier said than done when got animals. Yeah, sure, can pay for kennels/catteries but I don't really trust any of em :)

Taken our Lily with us. She's getting on and not so well. Have to plan our days out around her.
Hard but wouldn't want to be without her.

I couldn't go away on a beach holiday and relax in the sun whilst our dog was left in a kennel she is quite a tense character, it wouldn't do her any good at all.

Our Lills loves the beach and her holidays. Left her a couple of times but not often

I couldn't go away on a beach holiday and relax in the sun whilst our dog was left in a kennel she is quite a tense character, it wouldn't do her any good at all.
Yes, that's the prob too, the animals hate not being at home. The most I've been away since having animals is a couple of days for funerals with animal loving neighbours popping in to feed/fuss. They are a tie, that's for sure but worth it :)

He's gorgeous. When we were looking for a dog instead of the cat we have now, we wanted a dog with a beard. Other half loves their look!

images.jpeg
l
These dogs always make me smile.

I still, have a fly/ride motorcycling trip booked with 4 mates in Spain in October

Just had an email from EasyJet telling me that our October flights to Malaga for our motorcycle fly/ride trip have been cancelled. Oh joy. No, really, Oh joy. :D Hopefully we can change them to next year.

Holiday :confused:

Go to my mother's :eek: what with her and my sister

fortnight there with them 2 would do any ones head in

:):)

Sponsored Links
Back