YOUR HOLIDAY MONEY IS NOT SAFE IN A SAFE OR OUT.

Moz said:
Bob
did you get an emergancy loan from the social for your break ;)

no i just went round the bars at night nicking beers and getting all the free shots

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
YOUR HOLIDAY MONEY IS NOT SAFE IN A SAFE OR OUT.

But it wasn't in a safe, was it? That floozy would not have been able to take it out of your trouser pocket then.

Bomber127 said:
how much have you claimed for on travel insurance - will ya have enough left over to pay the parking (yellow line) fine

did not put a claim in what do you think i am a insurance spunger

lol @ Richardp
very good .....lol
they were ok but just a hassle an the bar we went in at night kept throwing them out ,

the rough arab types were a lot worser

pinta de cerveza,grazias :) :)

Sponsored Links
BOB - I refer you to your posting of Feb 24Th .

Well done lads you diserve it and just look at the police scum

Here you are queueing for the help of the police because you need it and then slagging them off when it suits you - you really need to be more consisitant with your views

B.O.B DOLE said:
The holiday con i had my money nicked on holiday ha ha ha some of you might think

Well, it could have been worse.....at least it wasn't your money.

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE
I guessed ..lol did you get hassled by the black watch sellers ?

... :)
What :?: guys from a Highland Regiment selling on the street :LOL: What were they selling :eek:

Bomber127 said:

Here you are queueing for the help of the police because you need it and then slagging them off when it suits you - you really need to be more consisitant with your views

i did not go for help only for a police number for my insurance the police are probably oin on it

securespark said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
The holiday con i had my money nicked on holiday ha ha ha some of you might think

Well, it could have been worse.....at least it wasn't your money.

your right it was only the tax payer,s anyway i soon got it back
selling red deilsel for a month to the gypsies i made a killing out of the tax man....

Nige F
a peep under their skirts ...lol :)

lol@ bob
after watching that sky show about the Costa coppers,it shows them laying into Brits abroad an getting money off them , you are very right about pedro policemen being in on it ...lol :)

B.O.B DOLE said:

Don't be ridiculous, only an idiot would walk around the bars in a strange area with that much cash in his pocket.

Hey BOB I've come home after WORK. regarding my previous on this topic

Your Reply "i did not go for help only for a police number for my insurance the police are probably oin on it"

well you did want their help no matter how you view it

But earlier in response to :
how much have you claimed for on travel insurance - will ya have enough left over to pay the parking (yellow line) fine

You said, "did not put a claim in what do you think i am a insurance spunger"

Now did you make a claim or not

Given your propensity for inaccuracies I doubt that any money was stolen at all

No point in questioning bob about his actions, he makes it all up as he goes along.

Sponsored Links
Back