Off on Holiday this weekend ..

M

Moz

Holidays are they worth the hassle ?

I have been sorting out our flights for our planned trip too our friend Wendies beach villa in St. Maartens in the Caribbean this weekend ...

What a nightmare carry on ,trawling about online an ringing airfirms up
why my lass couldnt sort it .....women eh ..lol
women are usually dead good/clever with all this stuff ..
anyway she said I should sort it ,as she had a lot to sort out herself , hmm ..... shopping for some MORE stylish summer clothes (we just come back from one holiday how much summer gear can she buy ,lol)

I have been searching online for good flights an I got two cracking seats flying out of Manc Airport on an old sopwith camel this sat ...lol

http://www.russellsformen.com/03imagesrfa03/asa-ap402.jpg
I showed her this an she wasnt happy ,teehee

I have booked with a froggy airline Air France,Yikes (£545 each not bad , I thought ......)

I hate/fear flying an have booked myself an aisle seat ,so if the plane does bellyflop an burst into flames on the tarmac at Manchester , I at least get a running start to the exit , as aviation fuel ignites throughout the cabin ..lol :)
We are really looking forward to seeing our old friend Wendy , we havent seen her in the flesh since we were all in our late teens ,back in them grimy streets in Salford .
I have had letters an email correspondance,
an sent photos an recieved them but Im sure my heart will still skip a few beats when I get to see her again ,

I am upset my big fat Puss ycat Purdey has to go in the catteries again , an she knows some thing is going on an shes not been herself these last few days , poor baby .. :)

Whilst I am over there Im going out on her boat /catarraman she owns ,
I fancy this marlin fishing mylarking ,an I hear the beaches are very like those in the Film Dr.NO .....btw I will have my own two versions of Honey Rider /Ursula Andress...shame they will have to put up with me as Sean Connery,lol..lol..lol....

anyway lets hope we get there 1st in this froggy plane ,lol
an I dont get stung my any stingrays ..lol
anyway take care ..
see you all in two weeks ;)

Sponsored Links
I'm off as well this weekend!

Two nights in a(n) hotel on the Yorkshire coast....doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :(

Have fun moz.

hermes said:
I'm off as well this weekend!

Two nights in a(n) hotel on the Yorkshire coast....doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :(

Have fun moz.

I'd rather have your break than his.

Have a good one Moz. You ruled out Morayshire for your hols then? :LOL:

Morayshire - the Caribbean of the North :LOL:

moray1dk7.jpg

morayhj1.jpg

Sponsored Links
so Moz! your off on yet another holiday :eek: blimey you got it sussed :LOL: have a grrrrrrrreat time buddy and send us a stick of rock.

Moz you been about a lot im off next year on a 2 week hol where would you recommend, no spain or english scumbags is a place im looking for

Sponsored Links
Back