Endless Pool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Admin please could I order one of those endless pools that you are advertising at the top of the page, it looks quite good as I am fed up of banging my head on the sides of the pool when doing backstroke.

Do you bring the water with it or do I have to supply my own.

I am going on holiday tomorrow but Ian and Deborah next door have a key so they can let you in. Please try not to damage the fuschias or my wife will have your guts for garters.

PS Not sure about the dodgy looking tin ceilings you are advertising at the foot of the page, do they give protection against a nuclear attack?

Sponsored Links
Is that an enforced holiday to recover from this site Peter? :LOL:

Only kidding, have a nice break.

I'd have an endless pool: I swim 5-10 miles a week in the public pool, and it does get a bit crowded in there.

An endless pool would be great: because they are smaller it would be easier to have an indoor one, and because they are endless you wouldn't have the problem of most domestic pools: each length takes about two strokes!

Not to mention the cheaper running costs at keeping much less water heated. (Presumably the pump system doesn't offset this too much!)

Yup, I'd have one.

Possibly with a tin ceiling.

david and julie said:
Is that an enforced holiday to recover from this site Peter? :LOL:

Only kidding, have a nice break.

Thanks David. I just got a new mobile phone and I think I can use it with this laptop to connect to t'internet wherever I can get a signal. We are going camping in Cornwall and I am SORELY tempted to bring the laptop. I can easily use the excuse that I need to check up on emails etc but if my wife catches me on here instead of playing cricket or something with the kids.... well... it would probably end in violence.

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
well... it would probably end in violence.

I agree, sometimes you just gotta be like "Heh, woman! Leave me alone or I slap you upside the heeeed! Now get in the kitchen and make me some pie!" :eek:

AdamW said:
I agree, sometimes you just gotta be like "Heh, woman! Leave me alone or I slap you upside the heeeed! Now get in the kitchen and make me some pie!" :eek:

I would dearly like you to come to my house and say that to my wife, especially if I have a camcorder to hand :LOL:

Back