Adobe Acrobat printing

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
i was given a .pdf file that is a scan of an instruction manual. it is only 8 pages long.

i can read it on screen, but when i print it, one of the pages prints only the first inch or so from the top, cutting some letters in half.

it looks to me like there is a comment box or empty image added, that obscures the text under it wen printing.

I can't see anything causing it.

I do not have a licence to edit or export the file

any ideas? or can someone have a look at the file? it is only 8 pages and not confidential (though it does show the default factory password so should not be distributed)

tia

Sponsored Links
Cannot see link yet to check it out.
But when I have had that happen I have captured a screen image and then printed that.
Sfk

i was given a .pdf file that is a scan of an instruction manual. it is only 8 pages long.

i can read it on screen, but when i print it, one of the pages prints only the first inch or so from the top, cutting some letters in half.

it looks to me like there is a comment box or empty image added, that obscures the text under it wen printing.

I can't see anything causing it.

I do not have a licence to edit or export the file

any ideas? or can someone have a look at the file? it is only 8 pages and not confidential (though it does show the default factory password so should not be distributed)

tia
Have you tried an edited screen grab and print?

screenshot option does not appear.

on my PC it is usually on right click.

Sponsored Links
update

seems to be cleared now

i put in a "comment" box

then deleted it

and the page prints OK now.

don't really know why.

Back