Advice from corgimen -desperatley seeking your help !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
a quick query for you gas engineers out there.

ive got ccn1, and cen1,part l, and unvented. tools,and a van,im starting a course for part p.
I got a couple of weeks out on the road with a warm front company,helping with snags,swapping boilers,fitting and wiring 2 and 3 port valves, wall and cylinder stats, wiring centres and programmers,but no actual system installs-i had to break off training to look after my mother. The company is no longer trading.
Ive paid for everything myslef,so I think that shows im dedicated-and once i get part p, i can install full installations.

im looking for a company that wants a reliable,hard working,honest improver, for full-time installation work- im happy to work at improvers rates, and having no ties, can work anywhere in the uk-either long or short term.
i can work either paye or self-employed-whichever the employer prefers.
a warm front company would be excelllent-but when i tried contacting warm front, they said they couldnt tell me who their contractors are! bloody data act..
anyway, any advice fom you guys out there will be greatly appreciated,and there will be a few pints for the gent who gives me the tip that gets me back to work.
thanks

Sponsored Links
You could try Iguana Heating or Homeserve and see if they might be interested in you. :D

thanks for replies, gents-much appreciated.
heatingman asks if i want to be a subbie or paye-whatever my employer prefers. i tried to contact heatingman direct but no details showing...

Sponsored Links
corgiman asks where am i- im in hounslow, but im willing to work anywhere- corgimans patch of surrey would be excellent-i would relocate as soon as i was working- also- if there is a contract for a few months away somewhere,i have no problems with temporarily relocating- i am totally flexible!

thanks for replying so quickly. i could drive in to farnham,no problem- it would only be until i found somewhere nearer to base.

Do you live in Hounslow?. Will ring a Houns/Isle based mate, they have subs and PAYE. Not sure if recruiting. Will leave message tom night

Hello, give the following peps a call, or e-mail
[email protected]
www.crystalheating.co.uk if you want to check out web site.
The install manager is quite happy to see you, do you have own Corgi reg (not a prob if no).
Its a mix of council/grant work, BG sub work and own. You wouldn't be expected to go straight out on own, but be paired up, so lots of tea making and goffering.
Have a look and best of luck.
ps, if they ask say you heard from friend of friend, i think an internet chatroom will might lessen your credibility.

when i said "until i find somewhere nearer to base" , what i meant was that i would be happy to spend a load of time and fuel,until i found somewhere nearer to you- "the base" ! i would be wanting to find somewhere as near as possible to the base to cut my fuel bills and getting away from planes and getting a good nights sleep-im staying with a friend, no intention of long term in hounslow.

[email protected]
The install manager is quite happy to see you, do you have own Corgi reg (not a prob if no).
Its a mix of council/grant work, BG sub work and own. You wouldn't be expected to go straight out on own, but be paired up, so lots of tea making and goffering.
ps, if they ask say you heard from friend of friend, i think an internet chatroom will might lessen your credibility.

when i said "until i find somewhere nearer to base" , what i meant was that i would be happy to spend a load of time and fuel,until i found somewhere nearer to you- "the base" ! i would be wanting to find somewhere as near as possible to the base to cut my fuel bills and getting away from planes and getting a good nights sleep-im staying with a friend, no intention of long term in hounslow.

email me your cv mate I will happyliy pas it on to me guv

:)

hello, heatingman,
I sent my details by email,but havent heard anything.
do you think i should phone,or will that ****s him off?
cheers.
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Back