Advice needed on Circular patio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Having just purchased a circular patio kit I am now keen to get it laid at the top of the garden however I am concerned about the finish around the edges as it is being laid into a patch of lawn. I will set it in a wet mix but am wondering if the edges need some form of protection such as a brick edging. When laying a conventional patio which may have one side butting straight up to your lawn edge I have read that you should build up a kind of curb edge of concrete between the edge of the slabs and the lawn, if this is the case what do you do with a round patio which is surrounded by grass? Or am I worrying over nothing? Does anyone understand this post?
So many questions!
Regards
Jim

Sponsored Links
no it can be just finished with the edge of the patio exposed against the lawn. they can look nice with a row of bricks or paviors around teh edge as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back