Advice needed please.. Guttering causing damage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello i have just signed up so a newbie here.

I wish to ask for as much advise as possible regarding a long standing problem that has only just been uncovered.

I have last month paid £3700 to correct water damage to a back wall.
Thinking it was only teh roof felt.

now with a new roof, i am still having water patches on the lower level floor.

this can no wonly be the guttering which i had renewed thinking my own was incorrect and in a state of disrepair.

However the side that was damaged and leaking is not my drainaway it is my nieghbours, and when it rains it floods over the end at my corner.

im not sure if the drain is blocked or my home is lower as i have had to lower my guttering on the other side to compensate for them!

So with the nieghbours in denial as always.

Can you please advise of an end piece wher ei can make my none drainaway section independant and use a water butt.

And if anyone has any advise and ideals please let me know.

i may be to late to claim damages as i renewed my guttering last year and all evidence of teh old situation has gone, the overflowing i have no they could blame on my new guttering.

phew thats a long post thank you so much if you have taken the time to read it.

oj
Bow to almighty DIY NOT you have SPELL CHECKER!! l

Sponsored Links
I will try and attach some, 1 st I have to get them o pc, so i will be back.

Thank you for helping

OJ

OH dear bit of a novice how would i get them on a reply for you.
Sorry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back