guttering piece advise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya

Could someone in the know place a link for a picture of a piece of guttering. I think an external end piece but one that allows connection on the outer side to another gutter. or should i end stop thiers also but i am conserned about adding nay thing to their guttering incase i am liable.

--------------
I need to block off my nieghbours guttering ( its ok they have the drain away thier side) i wnat to become independant from them.

but i need to seal them off and make sure their end connected to my gutter is in good order.

preferrably with a high edge to stop raising water flowing across.

Thanks for help but i cant attach photos.
Novice..

OJ

Sponsored Links
Right, so your house is connected to their house with a piece of gutter going all the way accross. You have a downpipe on your house and neighbours have a downpipe on their side?

So you need to chop the gutter down the middle and have his water going his way and your water going your way.

Then you need two of these:

p1083064_m.jpg

Brilliant thanks, Roof Line
had enviormental health out to go over a few things regarding the nieghbours.

Got the ok to do the Job, not many builders keen on doing the disconnection, most want to keep the gutter and just add the butt.

problem is the filth that will end up in the water butt.

so i am still searching at the moment.

thanks again

odd job :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back