Gutter T pieces available?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently planning a narrow gutter for a M (double hip) shaped roof over my decking. I will need to install gutter in a W configuration where the gutter from the end runs across the front and down the other side. The gutter from the middle of the M then joins the gutter running across the front.

Can you get a T running gutter piece?

Hope I have explained the ok!

Sponsored Links
Dropping both pipes into a hopper is one option or two branch connectors one on top of the other ie. one left one right.

I had to install guttering for that very scenario and I made my own T for 110mm squareline guttering by cutting two corner (external 90 degree) fittings in half along one side and gluing them together with tangit PVC weld adhesive. The pressure clip holds the two sides together and prevents any movement that could weaken it, and it is still going strong after a couple of years of use. You do need to be accurate with your cutting though to ensure the two halves fit together and the rubber seal still makes good contact.

Sponsored Links
ive made hundreds of t pieces and weird gutter adaptors, if you can work out what you need in your head first then cut the pieces, (a little too big) then go to a window fabricator and ask them to weld them for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back