advice on building up garden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have only ever been in here once and got pelters so i didnt come back :LOL:
but i need advice so here we go, my back garden is on 2 levels, the higher area is all grass with a fence round it, 15m x 5m, the lower level is all up and down with founds for a green house, raised grass area and just a mess, what i want to do is infill the lower area (15m x 4m x 0.3m) then cover it in nice stones for the kids to mess about on, perhaps move their trampoline, so if someone can advise on, what to use to bring the level up, how deep the stones should be and anything else i should consider, (i know i will need poly sheets under the stones to stop the weeds), the perimeter is a 14" thick wall, next doors fence, which i will shore up to stop stones going next door, the other side will be the back of the garage so how will that go for dampness rising?
cheers
PS would a photo help?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back