Advice on new combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my daughter in moving into a 2 bed semi bungalow all the old central heating is being taken out, all the rads will be installed by me and boiler by a heating enginer.

Now wot boiler do I get a Worcester 28i or a Vailant pro 28 and how long with they last.

Then I got thinking will a cheaper boiler like a Biasi riva 28HE last just as long and work just as well.

Thanks for any advice

Sponsored Links
The Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 is the better of the two boilers.

More control, better built and apparently easier to install.

Spend another £60 ish and get the Ecotec Plus 831.

Or for cheap and slightly lesser quality look at the Broag 28C.

Hi my daughter in moving into a 2 bed semi bungalow all the old central heating is being taken out, all the rads will be installed by me and boiler by a heating enginer.

24kw Glowworm aren`t too pricey, just the job for what you want. ;)

Don`t buy Biasi, Heatline nor Ravenheat. ;)

Sponsored Links
Everyone has their own favourite.

The Band B Biasi ( M96 models ) is one of the most reliable boilers on the market if its correctly fitted to a clean system.

Tony

Everyone has their own favourite.

It`s not down to favourites, it`s down to callbacks. :rolleyes:

The Band B Biasi ( M96 models ) is one of the most reliable boilers on the market

How many have you fitted personally?

Buy a Broag. Do a search on this forum. You will not look back - quality and not expensive.

If you want to take the advice of someone who is incompetent, unqualified and has never fitted a boiler or unvented cylinder in his life, then go ahead.

All his information is obtained from brochures and the internet, where in both mediums, manufacturers are always going to paint their products in a good light. Just search his previous, outrageous posts on here and then see for yourself. The only posters that appear to agree with him are those that are him using a different 'alias' and talking to himself

You are still the laughing stock of this forum :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now wot boiler do I get a Worcester 28i or a Vailant pro 28 and how long with they last.

Then I got thinking will a cheaper boiler like a Biasi riva 28HE last just as long and work just as well.

Thanks for any advice

personally wouldn't use the pro28, the 831 is a better boiler and doesn't cost a lot more (we use the 140 timer with them) and so far problem free
can't advise on worcester as don't fit them prefering the vaillants

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back