Advice on second bell box - Texecom Premier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I was wondering if someone could offer me some advice...

A while back I fitted a Texecom Premier 48 system to my parents house. I am expanding the system to create a second area to cover the garage/outbuildings which are detached from the house. I have a PSU200XP unit and RKP to fit in the garage meaning that I will just need to run a network cable out to it.
However, I also want to fit a second bell box to the gable end of the garage as the main house box is a fair distance away from the garage. So, how do I go about wiring up this second bell box, do I need to run a second cable out to the garage connected in parallel to the bell box already connected at the main panel, or is it possible to do something with the outputs on the 8XP module, or something else? Any advice would be much appreciated

Sponsored Links
use outputs on xp8 and use the programable input on the bottom of the xp8 as sab or scb to give you a 0v and tamper return

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back