Advice on tile sealers please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone advise on what to use to put a shine on my shower room floor tiles. They are white non slip ceramic tiles with a slight textured surface. There is no shine on them and they are horrible to keep clean and get grubby very quickly. If possible I would like to paint them with a clear gloss varnish but the only tile paints seem to be coloured.

I have seen ceramic tile sealers and one in particular I found on Amazon called Flawless Diamond Wet look Floor polish and Sealant. I'm afraid to try anything before I get some advice in case I make a bad job worse. I would LOVE to just tear them up but we have underfloor heating and I can't afford to replace it all. I just need to get some sort of finish on them that I can wipe over instead of having to bleach them or Jiff them. Any advice would be welcome.

Sponsored Links
You can't. Ceramic tiles are non porous so don't waste your money. And stop bleaching them! Bleach is killing your floor quicker than dirt will.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back