Advice on wireless thermostat for Worcester Bosch boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been using a Digistat Optimiser RF10 wireless thermostat with my Greenstar 30CDi for the last 3 years. It's one of the older models with a square transmitter unit. The transmitter has stopped working (I think) - i.e. it will no longer connect with the receiver.
Obviously I'm a bit disappointed that it's only lasted 3 years. There's also no option to purchase the transmitter unit alone, so I now need to look for a replacement.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable 7-day wireless thermostat that's compatible with the Greenstar 30CDi?

Sponsored Links
i'm surprised you say three years as they haven't made the square one for 5.

IMO the best stat/timeclock is a slight upgrade on yours, the worcester digistat optimiser. Retails at £160.00 for both units and has an enhanced ariel/signal etc. Very good unit and easily fitted by yourself so you save installer money as well. On their website is a better description.

Sponsored Links
Draytons are notorious for loosing the bonding and not being able to find it again.
I've installed a number of Siemens rev24rf, not cheap but very good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back