Country
United Kingdom
Whats every ones view on this system

Vaillant Ecotec plus 618

MegaFlo 170l indirect

all to go into a 3 bed detached house with bathroom and en-suite

cheers

Sponsored Links
It depends. Mains pressure systems need good pressures and pipe sizes.

thanks for the replys

I can get my hands on a pressure testing kit what sort of bar should i be looking for ?

Bearing in mind the misses likes her showers and if i balls this up i am for the high jump

As for the pipe sizes the mains from the road is all new (blue) and id be installing all new pipe work

cheers

Sponsored Links
More important than pressure is flow rate. The Megaflo requires a minimum of 20 litres per minute.

You have not told us the most important information which is how many live there!!!

The rule of thumb is to allow about 50 litres per person of stored hot water.

But the marginal cost of the size of hot water cylinders is so small that I would advise a minimum of 210 litres and if four or more then 310 litres.

Unventeds have to be fitted by qualified people ! So does the boiler unless its coal or wood..

Tony

You have not told us the most important information which is how many live there!!!

But the marginal cost of the size of hot water cylinders is so small that I would advise a minimum of 210 litres and if four or more then 310 litres.

Unventeds have to be fitted by qualified people ! So does the boiler unless its coal or wood..

Tony

hi tony not touching the boiler or the unvented getting someone in

There is 4 in the house so a 210 it is

cheers

But the marginal cost of the size of hot water cylinders is so small that .I would advise a minimum of 210 litres and if four or more then 310 litres

Tony

Thats my advice!

But its your house of course!

When it runs out then I can say "I told you so" !!!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back