ADVISE PLEASE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been ripped off by a property management company they say they have paid me for work i have done for them, after a long dispute with them they have sent me there records and two copys of cheques from the bank.
But they have other payments which i have not had, now they wont speak to me other than through letter. How do i get my cash of them.

Sponsored Links
Have a lawyer send them a letter as it carries more weight and is documented it went out.

Also note on the invoice that interest will be charged compounded on a monthly basis like credit cards 18% or what ever is legal in your area

Sponsored Links
Put their e-mail address on here and we'll bombard them.

Put their e-mail address on here and we'll bombard them.

Greatest IDEA I HAVE EVER SEEN

I used to put on bathroom walls in Bars /pubs CALL THIS NUMBER for a good time (for slow paying accounts) and put call after 2 AM and ask for Joan / Betty / Carol etc

Your E mail idea is great as I can picture millions and millions going out :LOL: :LOL:

Sylvan Tieger it was a joke (english humour) you can't put email addresses in posts

Im down in the dumps, how do i sue these sons of bitches the small claims looks to complicated for me and the dept collectors want 20% of money claimed back.

Does anyone know where i can get these scum bags drawn and quartred

Im down in the dumps, how do i sue these sons of **** the small claims looks to complicated for me and the dept collectors want 20% of money claimed back.

don't be so defeatist: SCC is straightforward to do: go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk. And if you use the debt collection mob instead, surely 80% is better than 0%?!

Im down in the dumps, how do i sue these sons of **** the small claims looks to complicated for me and the dept collectors want 20% of money claimed back.

don't be so defeatist: SCC is straightforward to do: go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk. And if you use the debt collection mob instead, surely 80% is better than 0%?!

Thanks shytalk i will give it a go, looks like my 6 kittens will go short of milk this winter :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've got the perfect solution. Post your woes on a DIY forum so people can take the mick out of you. :rolleyes:

Sylvan Tieger it was a joke (english humour) you can't put email addresses in posts

I know is was humour (humor) and the link I did post was not meant to **** anyone off..sorry I am still learning the rules as I go

I have been ripped off by a property management company they say they have paid me for work i have done for them, after a long dispute with them they have sent me there records and two copys of cheques from the bank.
But they have other payments which i have not had, now they wont speak to me other than through letter. How do i get my cash of them.

Do they have in your country collection agency's that take a small percentage of what they collect?

Normally a collection service is a lot cheaper then hiring a lawyer and they hound the people to no end

Sponsored Links
Back