AEG BST18X Cordless jigsaw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got one of these jigsaws or used one?
If so, what are they like (I can't find a review anywhere).
Thanks
Pete

Sponsored Links
aeg now come from the same stable as ryobi and are marketed as the trade version i can certainly see the ryobi family line within there kit

my neibour has the kit as a shop/pub refitter and he loves the stuff

aeg now come from the same stable as ryobi and are marketed as the trade version i can certainly see the ryobi family line within there kit

my neibour has the kit as a shop/pub refitter and he loves the stuff
Hopefully AEG dont use the same batteries as Ryobi as i have heard a lot of bad thing about Ryobi batteries tools.....although there mains tools get good reports for the money

Sponsored Links
Hopefully AEG dont use the same batteries as Ryobi as i have heard a lot of bad thing about Ryobi batteries tools.....although there mains tools get good reports for the money

never heard off any problems with ryobi batteries unless your refering to the restricted cappacity off 1.5 or 1.7ah batteries!!!
which is hardly a problem when you can get another for 25-£30 ;)

never heard off any problems with ryobi batteries unless your refering to the restricted cappacity off 1.5 or 1.7ah batteries!!!
When I was on the sites some of the lads had them and they where always complaining about the batteries not lasting long and refusing to charge up

When I was on the sites some of the lads had them and they where always complaining about the batteries not lasting long and refusing to charge up

the likley problem is ryobi batteries/chargers wont charge if they are too hot
this is often seen as a fault but its actualy to preserve the batteries

you shouldnt realy expect one plus to perform heavy day in day out drilling
its more for light to medium trade or diy use

where as the aeg is designed to be thrashed ;)

the likley problem is ryobi batteries/chargers wont charge if they are too hot
this is often seen as a fault but its actualy to preserve the batteries

you shouldnt realy expect one plus to perform heavy day in day out drilling
its more for light to medium trade or diy use

where as the aeg is designed to be thrashed ;)
I no what you are saying pal....it dont help matters when hey never discharge the batteries too...at least ryobi batts are cheap to replace when they go..unlike most brands

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back