AEG f55080vi typ:45_2 xcz 40 pnc:91123537600 (2 beeps)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
AEG ELECTROLUX
FAVORIT SENSORLOGIC F55080VI
TYP: 45_2 XCZ 40
PNC: 91123537600

Hi guys,
during my last wash program (I believe it was near the end) the dishwasher shortcircuited and powered off my house.
I've disconnected its power plug and double checked again.
When powered it keeps short-circuit...
I've left unplugged for about 2 hours and then it started again but it was stopped with water in the main pit.
I've tried to start a program and it drained off all the water but after a short stop it start again to drain and then I can hear 2 short beeps repeating.
On the panel (inside the top of the door) I can see program flashing 2 times and repeating.
After reading main manual I've checked siphon (clear) and drain hose.
The hose is functional, because I've unplugged it and then tried to fill dishwasher with water and start a program... I can see water coming out from the hose so I believe it's OK.
I've tried to make multiple "drain wash" addin water manually... but nothing happens.
It countine to drain and the sounds 2 short beeps repeating.
Maybe there's something connected to "antiflood" system? (but I suppose I should hear 3 beeps...)
Maybe there's something to do with water pump (water exits from the dishwasher but I don't know if comes in!)
Is there someone who can help me trobleshooting this problem?
thank you so much in advance.
Alb

Attached some images...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back