Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,732 Reaction score 15,499 Country 49 minutes ago #31 Elsa TLC said: Like this https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202608265466951?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android-app Click to expand... I think I have a different idea to this thread, my idea of a classic is obviously different.
Elsa TLC said: Like this https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202608265466951?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android-app Click to expand... I think I have a different idea to this thread, my idea of a classic is obviously different.
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,550 Reaction score 2,969 Country 43 minutes ago #32 Highway Man said: I think I have a different idea to this thread, my idea of a classic is obviously different. Click to expand... How about this. Bare in mind I said usable classic. Elsa TLC said: Im starting to think of a a small affordable classic or future classic in Auto.. Ideas please. Click to expand... https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202606032938554?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android-app Love these cars
Highway Man said: I think I have a different idea to this thread, my idea of a classic is obviously different. Click to expand... How about this. Bare in mind I said usable classic. Elsa TLC said: Im starting to think of a a small affordable classic or future classic in Auto.. Ideas please. Click to expand... https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202606032938554?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android-app Love these cars
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,550 Reaction score 2,969 Country 41 minutes ago #33 Dec27 said: Kin hell, another mega thread!! Click to expand... I wont get anywhere near ,"What you had for dinner'' Thread.
Dec27 said: Kin hell, another mega thread!! Click to expand... I wont get anywhere near ,"What you had for dinner'' Thread.
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,550 Reaction score 2,969 Country 40 minutes ago #34 HERTS P&D said: Oh sh1t, he's started a car thread.............................where's the popcorn? Andy Click to expand... Its a Forum.... better than arguing with bucket head
HERTS P&D said: Oh sh1t, he's started a car thread.............................where's the popcorn? Andy Click to expand... Its a Forum.... better than arguing with bucket head
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,732 Reaction score 15,499 Country 34 minutes ago #35 Elsa TLC said: How about this. Bare in mind I said usable classic. https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202606032938554?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android-app Love these cars Click to expand... Did you mean an old useable car or am i mistaken by the classic bit?
Elsa TLC said: How about this. Bare in mind I said usable classic. https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202606032938554?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android-app Love these cars Click to expand... Did you mean an old useable car or am i mistaken by the classic bit?
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,550 Reaction score 2,969 Country 17 minutes ago #36 Highway Man said: Did you mean an old useable car or am i mistaken by the classic bit? Click to expand... How old has a classic got to be?
Highway Man said: Did you mean an old useable car or am i mistaken by the classic bit? Click to expand... How old has a classic got to be?
Justin Passing Joined 22 Aug 2006 Messages 7,747 Reaction score 1,439 Country 15 minutes ago #37 DAF Variomatic. Two cones and a belt so only one "gear".
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,732 Reaction score 15,499 Country 14 minutes ago #38 Elsa TLC said: How old has a classic got to be? Click to expand... I get what your saying but when I think of a classic car I am thinking of a morris minor as a minimum
Elsa TLC said: How old has a classic got to be? Click to expand... I get what your saying but when I think of a classic car I am thinking of a morris minor as a minimum
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,550 Reaction score 2,969 Country 10 minutes ago #39 Highway Man said: I get what your saying but when I think of a classic car I am thinking of a morris minor as a minimum Click to expand... Im thinking still cheap but going up in value
Highway Man said: I get what your saying but when I think of a classic car I am thinking of a morris minor as a minimum Click to expand... Im thinking still cheap but going up in value
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,732 Reaction score 15,499 Country 7 minutes ago #40 My list of my idea of classic cars. Ford Granada. Austin Princess. Ford Capri Rover SD1 Ford Anglia