- Joined
- 7 Nov 2023
- Messages
- 23,735
- Reaction score
- 15,501
- Country

I think I have a different idea to this thread, my idea of a classic is obviously different.

I think I have a different idea to this thread, my idea of a classic is obviously different.

How about this.I think I have a different idea to this thread, my idea of a classic is obviously different.
Love these carsIm starting to think of a a small affordable classic or future classic in Auto..
Ideas please.

I wont get anywhere near ,"What you had for dinner'' Thread.Kin hell, another mega thread!!

Its a Forum.... better than arguing with bucket headOh sh1t, he's started a car thread.............................where's the popcorn?
Andy

Did you mean an old useable car or am i mistaken by the classic bit?How about this.
Bare in mind I said usable classic.
Love these cars

How old has a classic got to be?Did you mean an old useable car or am i mistaken by the classic bit?


I get what your saying but when I think of a classic car I am thinking of a morris minor as a minimumHow old has a classic got to be?

Im thinking still cheap but going up in valueI get what your saying but when I think of a classic car I am thinking of a morris minor as a minimum

Those days are long gone. Anything you buy now that’s cheap will still be cheap in ten years time.Im thinking still cheap but going up in value

Because of fuel consumption? And that everything is going Electric?Those days are long gone. Anything you buy now that’s cheap will still be cheap in ten years time.


To big for my Princess.