African American

I agree, Peter. Time to let those who object to music genre awards argue amongst themselves.
It is sad that it is to Squeaky's chagrin that the MOBO awards exist.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This is getting very tedious. It's a Daily Mail / kipper argument put forward by racists pretending they aren't. Generally by people who aren't smart enough to spend a short time looking things up but just focus on the single word black, claim it is racist or anti-white or some such tosh.
It is interesting that the right wing are so stupid

Oh dear It really is pointless discussing things with you people. My post is in no way racist. The fact that my best friend was black (the parties) should prove that but once again you blinkered, Pryus owning, yoghurt knitting, new Labourites can't hack a healthy discussion about fairness in society. All society, not just one section of it.

I once had a discussion with a black man that I was working with for the day and he totally agreed with what I have said. He was sick of meddling do-gooders giving him special treatment as though he was in some way inferior.

I really do despair for our future generations. :cry:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
This is getting very tedious. It's a Daily Mail / kipper argument put forward by racists pretending they aren't. Generally by people who aren't smart enough to spend a short time looking things up but just focus on the single word black, claim it is racist or anti-white or some such tosh.
It is interesting that the right wing are so stupid

:LOL: :LOL:

You spout wrong-headed pc claptrap of the lowest grade, and call us stupid. It harks back to the over-educated militant trots who infested inner London councils in the 80s. The sort that would send out edicts banning the use of such words as blackboards or manholes.

You tell us that to call someone black who is black is an insult. But when they call themselves black, or create an organisation with the term black in it, that's fine.

Then you say that MOBO awards have nothing to do with ethnicity, but in the link YOU provided it says 'Over the past 17 years MOBO has played an instrumental role in elevating black music and culture to mainstream popular status in the UK.'

So, although your link says that it 'elevates black music and culture', you are unable to answer my question about why the Black Police Association isn't racist in being exclusively for blacks, but a similar association for white officers would probably fall foul of your loony-left censorship. You are still avoiding my earlier question on the subject.

Do you realise how 'stupid' this hypocrisy and purile, lefty chicanery makes you look Peter. :LOL:

Pryus owning,

:LOL: :LOL:

Spot on!

Isn't there something more than a little smug and self-satisfied about the types who drive these things. Still, I suppose they need something to carry their brown rice home in. The CND bumper sticker is always a giveaway.

I think that Toyota 'Pious' is more appropriate. :rolleyes:

I agree, Peter. Time to let those who object to music genre awards argue amongst themselves.

and so they disappeared in the direction of Islington leaving a flutter of Guardian pages and a faint whiff of superiority happy that they had played their part in educating the unwashed masses. Doubtless heading off to be offended on behalf of another group of people that they could be condescending too.

I once had a discussion with a black man that I was working with for the day and he totally agreed with what I have said. He was sick of meddling do-gooders giving him special treatment as though he was in some way inferior.

I may have mentioned this on here before, but here goes anyway.

When I was at college, at a certain time of the year they would wheel out a black headmaster, presumably in order to demonstrate to them that the black students could achieve the same exalted office. The same performance took place in each of the four years of the course.

A friend of mine, a very pleasant lady who also happened to be black, told me how disgusted and patronised she felt by this show of political correctness, and I'm sure she wasn't the only one.

If you can define "white music" I can give a straight answer.

Nope. You could just as easily argue over what black origin means, question is irrelivent.

Simple question, would you be happy with an organisation that promoted white music.

Or MOWO instead of MOBO.

and so they disappeared in the direction of Islington leaving a flutter of Guardian pages and a faint whiff of superiority happy that they had played their part in educating the unwashed masses. Doubtless heading off to be offended on behalf of another group of people that they could be condescending too.
You think I'm offended because you object to the MOBO awards. :rolleyes:
Object away! I'm happy for you to demonstrate your lack of awareness and tolerance.

If you can define "white music" I can give a straight answer.

Nope. You could just as easily argue over what black origin means, question is irrelivent.

Simple question, would you be happy with an organisation that promoted white music.

Or MOWO instead of MOBO.
The process is simple - If you can define it, I can then decide if I'll support it.
I'm certainly not agreeing to support or appreciate something which you cannot define.

I may have mentioned this on here before, but here goes anyway.

When I was at college, at a certain time of the year they would wheel out a black headmaster, presumably in order to demonstrate to them that the black students could achieve the same exalted office. The same performance took place in each of the four years of the course.

A friend of mine, a very pleasant lady who also happened to be black, told me how disgusted and patronised she felt by this show of political correctness, and I'm sure she wasn't the only one.

A bit like wheeling out good old joey deakin (spelling) on blue peter eh? Apparently a clever man, trapped inside a shattered body.

I only say apparently because I never met him, but I have no reason to disbelieve he had a perfectly fine mind trapped inside a broken body... that's gotta be hard :(

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back