Agility 3 - Engineer Code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I purchased a Risco Agility 3 alarm system from a local installer a few years ago. Now I want to make a change to the volume of the speaker on the control panel (as we've had a baby and it's a bit loud, keeps waking him every time we set/unset the alarm).

However it seems I need an engineer code to do this. Is this something I can get, or as the owner of the system is it something I should have? I'd rather not have to pay the local installer to come out and do this when it's something I'm quite capable of doing myself.

I'd be more than happy for them to change the engineer code to something of my choosing, (so as not to put any of their other customers at risk).

Thanks in advance,

Sponsored Links
If it's a " few years old " why not book it in for a service / battery replacement and get them to lower the volume ...

Have you checked your user manual for which sounds you can control with Master User Code/ User code?

I am guessing not as some of the sound functions can be controlled without the need for an engineer at all. There is even a Service mode for the Master User to put it in so you can change the panels battery.

As I install this panel, I certainly wouldn't advice a end user to start going through engineering menus via the keypad, it is the sure way to trouble, even if you had an engineers manual to guide you to the correct point.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back