Alarm error Sterling 10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!
Could any one answer me a question about a sterling 10 alarm system, when we moved in the alarm didn’t work so I checked inside the main box and the battery inside the had died so I replaced it with an identical new one thought this could of been the fault but no joy. the alarm system has always had 1.1 on the key panel and nothing works when I press the control panel buttons, Does any one know what this means?
Cheers Jamie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 1,177
Sponsored Links
1.1 could be the version number of the control panel.
Do you have the code number for the alarm ?
If so does the code do any thing ?
If the code does not work you could try a factory default of the control panel and then see if it works then.
This control panel is obsolete and no spare are available.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
None of the buttons do anything no beeps or anything, is there a way of favtory resetting the whole system? Cheers Jamie

You will need to down load engineers manual and follow the reset procedure.
Suggest you do this during the day and not on an evening.

Sponsored Links
Cool will give it a go another day so I’m not hated by the neighbours and I’ve found the manual

Power it down fully ( battery and mains ) then repower mains first , if it doesn't reboot it's probably time to bin it ....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back