Pyronix Sterling 10 - Keypad Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Wondering if someone is able to help?

My parents have a Sterling 10 alarm system installed and the keypad buttons have started getting worn and causing them to have to press really hard (or with a key) to activate the buttons.
Capable of swapping the panel myself but can't seem to track down a replacement.

Can anyone advise of a supplier, or a replacement?

Thanks
R

Sponsored Links
Control panel and keypad no longer manufactured .
Try ebay ?
You could change control and keypad for castle euro mini .This is the same manufacture as the sterling 10 and this has a prox function on keypad as standard and your parents could have a fob to turn on and off.You will be able to re use all your existing sensors and bell box.

You can't fit that on the sterling 10,it's a replace main panel and keypads job and reprogram

Sponsored Links
Take your time and change the code (even using a key);)

I have an earlier version of the sterling (paragon) and my keys got worn a few years ago. I dismantled the keypad and used some conductive rubber paint to re-surface the keyboard contacts. This can be bought online and is often sold for refurbishing tv remote control contacts. Saves the hassle of a panel change, and works well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back