Alex Salmond vs Nicola Sturgeon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My money's on the ugly one, I can't lose.(y)

Are the SNP tearing themselves apart, will they self destruct and put an end to any thoughts of Scottish independence. Interesting.

Sponsored Links
The leave Scots are too stupid and will still vote for wee Jimmy cranky.

If I'm honest I have been reading a fair amount of articles on this and it does seem to be that salmond is the one in the right,

Scottish politics is more like a dictatorship..

Been described as a banana republic :)

fortunately I don’t think this salmon caper will have any sway on any independence vote

Sponsored Links
Let’s build a wall
C4AC5F85-43EC-40FF-8C88-7F7DE77D7DEA.jpeg

Shame they cut his *******s off & burnt them in front of him

If I'm honest I have been reading a fair amount of articles on this and it does seem to be that salmond is the one in the right,
I can't see it myself.
Assuming Salmond is correct, what would be the motive for the Scottish government, SNP or NS, to taint the reputation of the retired leader?
He's retired, he's a spent force in Scottish politics, or at least in the SNP. His reputation is behind him, not in front of him.
Is he trying to make a comeback?
He appears to be prepared to destroy the SNP in the process if he does want a comeback.
Very Nigel Farage like, their ego is greater than their concern for the politics.

My money's on the ugly one, I can't lose.(y)

Are the SNP tearing themselves apart, will they self destruct and put an end to any thoughts of Scottish independence. Interesting.

"The ugly one" doesn't narrow it down, does it?

This is politicians doing that other thing what politicians do. Made worse by the relative inexperience of porridge *** politics. Westminster's been doing it for centuries . . . .

I like Stugeon, wish she was in charge of the UK, she is an excellent politician, but for a remainer like me she threatens the Union as she gives the SNP plausible credibility. So I hope she gets the big heave hoe and some crack pot (and there is plenty in the SNP) takes the reins, a full open and honest lunatic extremist in charge will hopefully put off those on the fence from the Yes vote and we can stay in the Union.

I like Stugeon, wish she was in charge of the UK, she is an excellent politician, but for a remainer like me she threatens the Union as she gives the SNP plausible credibility. So I hope she gets the big heave hoe and some crack pot (and there is plenty in the SNP) takes the reins, a full open and honest lunatic extremist in charge will hopefully put off those on the fence from the Yes vote and we can stay in the Union.
Is stugeon tasty, I've never tried it. Is it a bit like swordfish? ;)
Ah, I see, you were keeping the fish topic. :whistle:
Maybe Salmond's received a promise of a helping hand, a reward for deposing NS.

Sturgeon is a very savvy politician as is Salmon

This caper is unlikely to damage the SNP cleaning up at the election

which should mean a referendum vote and than a majority in favour of independence ?

Good luck to Scotland they will be better off as will England

a win win situation :)

Sponsored Links
Back