Alexandra Burke has my vote!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not only is she such a good singer!

She has had such good luck as to sing that wonderful duet with Beyance, a little unfair perhaps, but she is by far the best natural singer with a wonderful personality, but she would have my vote ( if I was voting! )

0901 61 61 103

Tony Glazier

Edited to correct number!

Sponsored Links
Agile, if you want people to vote for her, at least give the right number out :eek:
Are you gonna give people their money back if they dial the number you've given them ? :)

I never expected anyone to vote for her if they had not heard her sing with Beyonce !

Its from the same Fountain Studios where I went a couple of years ago to take part in the Test The Nation competition in the Plumbers team !

We did not win but at least we beat the Estate Agents!

Tony

That was fantastic I must say. I was blown away, never expected Beyonce to appear on something like this. And Alex looked genuinely stunned. If she doesn't win it won't matter too much, because she will still have a career. Eoghan, or whatever, and JLS are good, but they aren't that good

Sponsored Links
Lines are closed now so I will have another glass of Kumala to calm the nerves before the results are announced.

5 Million Votes!

That studio was testing the first mass voting system when I went there but then it included internet and text voting too.

Of course that was the BBC !

As this is the ITV they have to make money from the premium rate numbers. A quick calc will reveal just how much money is involved!

What a wonderful final performance from Alexandra!

Pity about her speaking voice though!

Tony

I always like to back a winner!

Did anyonw recognise the live shots from her supporters from ALEXANDRA PALACE ?

We are going to see a lot more from this lady just like Leona Lewis!

Tony

The thing that annoys me about female singers like Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke, is when they hit the high, wobbly sounding notes, they always stoop, bend, and wriggle their bodies as if they are trying to force "something" out of a badly constipated backside..... Look out for the stage crew member with the bucket and shovel... :LOL:

Roughcaster.

It was not greatly publicised that Alexandra comes from a singing background.

Her mother, Melissa Bell was a singer in the early days with Soul II Soul. Now she has no kidneys and is awaiting a transplant. I hope she gets one.

Alexandra wasa also rejected two years ago on the X-Factor.

Eight million people phoned to vote this year and the viewing figures must have been very high.

Tony

James_Burke.JPG

The great man himself!

It may well have been Ms Artios playing tricks with my mind, but watching 'Alexanda' getting all upset I thought that she was trying to morph herself into this guy !!!!!!!!!

LtWarf.jpg

I wasn't drinking that heavily, but had been banished to another room for my constant moaning about all that is XXXX Factor.

Regards,

Ed.

How does bing in Soul II Soul leave you with no kidneys? Very odd, have the other band members experienced a similar fate, or is something a little more sinister going on here.

Sponsored Links
Back