All aboard - get your free houses. Welcome the Greeks.

Sponsored Links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18216538

This country is doomed.

Have a look what she said
Mrs May also told the Telegraph work is under way to deny illegal immigrants access to work, housing, services and even bank accounts.

"The aim is to create here in Britain a really hostile environment for illegal migration," she said.

"What we don't want is a situation where people think that they can come here and overstay because they're able to access everything they need."

Too liittle too late comes to mind, even without the greeks we are snowed under anyhow but on the brightside I have a 10ft x 8ft shed empty...whats the going rate again for illegal immigrats

Is giving them free NHS treatment for AIDS and TB hostile? I don't think so.
It's all just words. Not only that the Roma families with ten kids are still eligible to come and collect everything - and they are doing.

Sponsored Links
And when it does we can go back to being independent nations that like to trade with each other - and nothing else.

And slowly, the great European Union dream (nightmare) unravels..........................
Any historians on here? From memory, I believe that the original concept of a unified Europe ("Pan-Europa" movement) was devised nearly a century ago, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts that long.

If memory serves me correctly the plan was to have one europe all singing off the same songsheet with currency,laws and all other differences put together for a unfied europe, this was thought out after the WW1 but never materilaised ...it was copying the usa where all the states are under one umbrella but how the arse has fell out of it

All the states of America had Americans in them speaking the same language.

Where is the similarity with Europe?

JohnD say we'll be at war with europe without the eu. The eu is our saviour the europhiles tell us.

Clegg is getting the jitters already as his wife might lose her overpaid eu salary. :LOL:
The bunker mentality will soon set in and the scorched earth policy will ensue.
Only it will be a financial scorching.

JohnD say we'll be at war with europe without the eu. The eu is our saviour the europhiles tell us.

Clegg is getting the jitters already as his wife might lose her overpaid eu salary. :LOL:
The bunker mentality will soon set in and the scorched earth policy will ensue.
Only it will be a financial scorching.
Are you drunk? :confused:

Yes but we'll go with them. Massive debts, banks exposed in Europe and customers that are bust. :cry:

"The aim is to create here in Britain a really hostile environment for illegal migration," she said.

"What we don't want is a situation where people think that they can come here and overstay because they're able to access everything they need."

Too liittle too late comes to mind, even without the greeks we are snowed under anyhow but on the brightside I have a 10ft x 8ft shed empty...whats the going rate again for illegal immigrats

Greeks are members of the EU, so as would not be illegal immigrants under current EU law.

Sponsored Links
Back