What are they going to do with all these

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Any woman walking around with a big smile is likely to be arrested for handling stolen property! :LOL:

is she holding a nasal hair trimmer in her hands? tell me that's NOT a rampant rabbit !!!!!! :eek:

is she holding a nasal hair trimmer in her hands? tell me that's NOT a rampant rabbit !!!!!! :eek:

I can't answer that from a personal perspective, however, I do not think that is a rampant rabbit.
They usually have 2 ears and are often seen chasing female rabbits.

It's no great loss - easy kum easy go.

Apparently part of the haul was inflatable sheep and inflatable joe 90,s.............................what do they want with the sheep!!!!!!!!

Four hundred items valued at £11,000. By my reckoning that means they cost an average of £27-50p each. :eek: :eek: :eek:

With prices like that, we'll be sticking with what nature gave us. :D :D :D

Four hundred items valued at £11,000. By my reckoning that means they cost an average of £27-50p each. :eek: :eek: :eek:

With prices like that, we'll be sticking with what nature gave us. :D :D :D

You'd like the The Deluxe Real Man version - it rolls over and makes a snoring sound afterwards , before pulling all the quilt off you.

Micilin said:
- it rolls over and makes a snoring sound afterwards , before pulling all the quilt off you.

I thought that was the Deluxe Real Woman. :confused: :confused: :confused:

In fact I know it is because I've got one already. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back