All these bl**dy spam posts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would it not be better to just delete them, rather than leaving them to clutter up the forum? Deleting the contents does not lessen their nuisance value.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Perhaps I'll delete some tomorrow

Mod Rupert

(edited - having seen the note below, I now think better not)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Would it not be better to just delete them, rather than leaving them to clutter up the forum? Deleting the contents does not lessen their nuisance value.

I agree, but we leave them so that admin can ban them, something which as moderators we can not yet do (yet)

ban-all-sheds said:

Mod Rupert

OOhh RUPERT,
You are so manly with your reply,watch how you go thou ,besides annoying spam we also have to put up with annoying repeat posts from BAS to the moderators.so watch as I doubt if BAS will like your nonchalant reply

Perhaps I'll delete some rule 22 posts too.

I haven't yet been very zealous.

Mod Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

moderator said:
ban-all-sheds said:

I agree, but we leave them so that admin can ban them, something which as moderators we can not yet do (yet)
They come, they spam, they go, and don't return anyway, so banning them is irrelevant.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
moderator said:
ban-all-sheds said:

They come, they spam, they go, and don't return anyway, so banning them is irrelevant.

Whilst I understand what you say, would you rather us do nothing? (and some do post again, or at least try to)

ban-all-sheds said:

Mod Rupert

(edited - having seen the note below, I now think better not)

congratulations! on your 11111 posts :D

moderator said:
Whilst I understand what you say, would you rather us do nothing? (and some do post again, or at least try to)
Well - I assume that sending a leather-winged daemon of the night is out of the question...

Admin have now given us a new facility for spam, so you should no longer see spam posts

I bet you didn't notice I deleted three today,
(Thursday), Mr. Sheds.

Mod Rupert

Sponsored Links
Back