All trade plumbers should check this one out...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I posted last week re some examples of trade savings on boilers etc from online sources. I had a few responses from you chaps and also some prices comparisons. After taking all of the comments on board (thanks by the way) I have managed to find the following site that seems to beat most of the ones sent across to me (thanks again) anyway seeing as you helpful chaps (and you know who you are) took some time to send me across some good examples. http://www.energy-smart.org.uk/ hope this helps!

Some pointers that come to mind are Ariston Combi Clas 30HE for £660.66! Baxi Duo-tec 28 HE £675.63!

Enjoy!

Sponsored Links
Its pointless mentioning prices unless you qualify if it includes VAT or not!

There is a trend in most plumbing merchants to quote boiler prices including the standard flue. That also needs to be mentioned!

Tony

I’m sure your capable of looking online and finding this information out for yourself, idiot. My email was to try and help not to try to hinder.

Anyway you have the URL so ill leave you to your own devises. Let me know if you need any help finding the Google home page.

Tom!

Sponsored Links
Waste of time, bandwagoness jumponitus springs to mind, I can buy an A rated boiler from pretty much anywhere local to me, my regular City Plumbing and Plumb Center are very competetive on pricing, fekin internet twaddle.

I use this scheme for specific boilers.

I have found that they be be almost £100 less than PC, even on my terms.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back