Alpha CB50 Boiler exploded today

i am so hurt and that was so funny you should be on the stage.
it would have been funnier as bawbag at least it would have been same amout of letters.
Oh your 42K not that impressive gas board contactors earn that in less than 200 days perhaps if you want proper money you should go cap in hand.

Sponsored Links
gas board contractors are of no concern to me, they get no sick pay, pension and have overheads-good luck to em I say. I love the fact they earn more than the PAYE staff and don't have to put up with all the downsides (of which there are many).

The way NAMSAx N DANGERBOLLOx carry on in here ... it wouldnt surprise me if theyre married to one another!!!!!!

Do you think that is why he is getting jealous about nickso and me then :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The BG brown nose boys on here know the truth but feel obliged to defend the firm. :rolleyes:

Their jobs depend upon gullible customers to keep paying their monthly fees.

Which is obviuosly at odds with the manufacturers who knock out badly designed faulty tat and then charge half a weeks wages to get a one trick pony out to replace a part they know is substandard in the first place.

Moneywise I can't really fault the firm..work hard, knock up around 50k a year, not moaning at that. 2x winter working is a godsend!

The BG brown nose boys on here know the truth but feel obliged to defend the firm. :rolleyes:

Their jobs depend upon gullible customers to keep paying their monthly fees.

Which is obviuosly at odds with the manufacturers who knock out badly designed faulty tat and then charge half a weeks wages to get a one trick pony out to replace a part they know is substandard in the first place.

Moneywise I can't really fault the firm..work hard, knock up around 50k a year, not moaning at that. 2x winter working is a godsend!

I doubt even one engineer in the uk is paid 50k by bg. Can u itemise/explian that?

Can I just say OP must be a saint, not to mention mystified possible amused.

For me it just reminds me of a normal nurses coffe break. Thought I was back on the ward for a minute there.

Not really it just mounts up through the year, 6 months of radical incentives, 6 months of double time working, cust. satisfaction bonuses, perf. bonus (never had that myself ;) ). There is certainly 2 if not 3 out of our patch of 14 who will hit that.

theres a couple round here who will make 50+, they are a little to keen for my liking though.

i dont do that much overtime as i disagree with BG's rates, pretty poor IMO and i wont do radicals unless i get paid the same as the comtractors .

so basically working 7 days a week all year with loads of callout. No thanks.

probably but who knows, the sensible way to make money with BG is to be on standby and GA. get paid for sitting at home.

Can I just say OP must be a saint, not to mention mystified possible amused.

For me it just reminds me of a normal nurses coffe break. Thought I was back on the ward for a minute there.
What ward - the Psych one?? watching the patients :LOL:

Mind you - I am getting tempted to jump ship on my work to get into your trade with figures like that being bandied about.

I am use to complex systems working in IT and getting systems working together is a bit like getting sorting out plumbing and pressures etc...

Are BG recruiting at the moment ;) ;)

Steve

theres a couple round here who will make 50+, they are a little to keen for my liking though.

i dont do that much overtime as i disagree with BG's rates, pretty poor IMO and i wont do radicals unless i get paid the same as the comtractors .

You know those rates are gone now? all T.5 and T x 2, radicals all summer 21 quid each and rest day o/t in winter 30 p.h.

I work 5 / 6 days a week 'cos the shares that were going to pay for my house now look they will paying for the dogs house :confused:

You know those rates are gone now? all T.5 and T x 2, radicals all summer 21 quid each and rest day o/t in winter 30 p.h.

I work 5 / 6 days a week 'cos the shares that were going to pay for my house now look they will paying for the dogs house :confused:

i dont like the new rates either. i still dont understand how everyone thought it was such a great deal.

time and a quarter mon-fri. do me a favour. wont be seeing me work on ever again at night.

sunday should be automatic double time, none of this blackmail of 16 hours of restday working before getting what should be standard....and thats only in the winter, in the summer you dont even get that option.

wasnt aware of the radical price being £21, thats a fair hike from the previous price, are you sure about that? could be doing my first radical in 6 years this summer :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back