alpha evoke 33 fitting a nest heat link

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i have an alpha evoke 33 its never had any thermostat fitting so trying to fit the nest thermostat e with the app is just no help
just really need to know the what goes where

IMG_9285.jpg
IMG_9286 (1).jpg

Sponsored Links
1&2 from the boiler to C&NO for standard control , if you want to use open therm control (recommended) its 44 and 41 from the boiler to OT1 and OT2 at the nest E, if you want to use the open therm you will have to go into the installer menu and :

Refer to parameter P7 (see Section 5.13) to select the correct parameter to allow the boiler to operate with alternative control type '1'.

Cheers ian thats great ill have a go laterzz where you said 1&2 to c&no does that matter which way around and or do i disregard that if i take the open therm option

Cheers ian thats great ill have a go laterzz where you said 1&2 to c&no does that matter which way around and or do i disregard that if i take the open therm option
nope with both options it doesnt matter which way round you wire them, but you have to wire them the way I advised, you cant wire the OT to the standard settings

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back