Alternative to OLD ADT Bellbox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have this SUPER OLD ADT Bellbox that I've inherited from the previous owner which, after a couple of hours of cleaning, soldering and wiring up, have managed to get working. The strobe doesn't work and the battery is flat.
20171231_130248.jpg
20171231_130112.jpg

Could somebody kindly advise on a couple of alternatives that I can wire up to my Galaxy 18 please? I've included images of the Bellbox and Panel.

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Is it possible to keep the ADT box but replace the internals with something a bit more modern?

Sponsored Links
Would you stick a Bosch sticker on your beko fridge ?

Sorry, I think you might have misunderstood my question. I meant - can I buy just the internals of a newer ADT bellbox and put them inside my case or are the cases different in some way? Thanks and Happy New Year!

if it's a rebadged Galaxy, surely there are other bellboxes that will work, as jo says?

There is a thriving trade in used boxes, I had an redundant triangular blue Chubb that somebody bought on ebay for more that a new budget box, I suspect as a dummy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back