Alternative transformer for LED

That's encouraging.

I did think of suggesting asking them if you could use ANO driver, but then I thought they'll just say "use ours or we can't guarantee that the lights wont, through a process known as 'tunneling,' spontaneously disappear from their present locations and reappear at any random places in the universe".

Good for them.

Sponsored Links
Maximum voltage is 50 volt or not extra low voltage so needs 20 volt per lamp so you may be able to run two lights off one driver that's the best anyone can do.

A MAX16804 chip will cost around £4 and you could build your own power supply
5250.gif
likely most of the drivers have one of these inside. There are units for £14 but really for the trade but I am sure you can hunt out cheaper. But however you do it your really stepping into a rather technical field and personally I would want to use a more common system that you can if required select replacement parts from the high street.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back