Aluminium astragal bar

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
think you are in need of an attitude extraction mate :rolleyes:
If as much usefull advice as character assasination was posted on this forum it would be most helpfull.
To many small minded people jumping on the give chris303 grief.
Kevplumb why did you make a comment, feel left out do you.

Seriously, this is my last post, most unhelpfull forum i have ever had the misfortune to visit.
Keep up the bad work fellows. :unsure:

But thats not true Chris is it? because you said this.

Dont worry, i can see where im not welcome!

Very clicky some of these forums

By your own admission you have had the same problem on other forums, so why do you think we are to blame? Due to you asking a not so common question you may have to wait a bit longer. You are being impatient it is not this forum and there is no clique.

Sponsored Links
david and julie said:
But thats not true Chris is it? because you said this.

Dont worry, i can see where im not welcome!

Very clicky some of these forums

By your own admission you have had the same problem on other forums, so why do you think we are to blame? Due to you asking a not so common question you may have to wait a bit longer. You are being impatient it is not this forum and there is no clique.

For the last time dont make assumptions about me, making a reference to forums as clicky does not mean i personally have had problems.
The not so common question you comment on has been answered on 2 other forums without silly unhelpfull comments. So you see, 3 forums have the question posted, 2 forums can give me constructive advice and 1 forum has numerous people answer the post and none with helpfull advice.This forum has a few people with nothing better to do than give silly comments like use the search function or try google.

http://www.glassonweb.com/forum/view.php?mID=2250

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back