Aluminium astragal bar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help me, i am trying to find aluminium astragal bar. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
:rolleyes:
Im not stupid i have tried using these search functions i tried this forum for constructive comments rather than the standard reply, oh just try the search function or google!

You did say
chris303 said:
Any help would be much appreciated.
I gave my suggestion, and you did not like it, its not my fault you do not give information when you post, how was i to know you searched?

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
You did say
chris303 said:
I gave my suggestion, and you did not like it, its not my fault you do not give information when you post, how was i to know you searched?
Surely common sense tells you i used the search functions, seeing as in the rules item 1 suggest using the search function.
chris303 said:
Not meant that literally. I need help with lots of things. :rolleyes:

david and julie said:
Not meant that literally. I need help with lots of things.

Including your attitude by the looks of things too.
That was meant in jest i think you need to not take things so seriously and try spending more time in the real world rather than this virtual world. ;)

chris303 said:
seeing as in the rules item 1 suggest using the search function.

well its nice of you to let us know that you have read them, most people dont, but as i said how are we to know what you have / have not done, i agree its not us that have the problem, it is you, if you change your attitude you will find lots of help on this forum

chris, youve obviously turned to this forum for help as various searches have turned up blank. May i humbly suggest that you remember what this forum is. It is a place for people to ask others for advice. Lots of that advice is given by people who have busy lives working and gathering the wealth of knowledge and experiance that people like you seek to tap into. This is not a helpline where the right answer should be expected. A lot of people give up time and effort to help out other people giving advice, which in the real world (rather than the virtual one) they would have to pay money for.

Yawn! 3 different people reply and not one constructive comment, Very helpfull. Thankyou ;) and goodbye.

Dont worry, i can see where im not welcome!

Very clicky some of these forums :rolleyes:

Chris303, I felt similar to you when I first asked for advice on here.
It does appear to be a 'CLUB' & it takes a while to learn the rules & to be accepted (if ever). :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say that. I gave Chris a link with an enquiry section for the glass and glazing federation. They will reply and have a member who will help him, if he can be bothered. There was no need for him to be rude, some people don't want help they want the job doing for them.

david and julie said:
I wouldn't say that. I gave Chris a link with an enquiry section for the glass and glazing federation. They will reply and have a member who will help him, if he can be bothered. There was no need for him to be rude, some people don't want help they want the job doing for them.
Again you are making assumptions, i have used the enquiry section.
They dont have what i need.

Assume...........................................

Makes an a** out of u and me

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back