Aluminium tri-fold doors and corner window

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We're having a kitchen extension done shortly and I'm in the process of trying to research windows and doors, but don't really know where to start.

Is there a trade association?

The architect has recommended Kloeber which are quite local to me and I have a quote for their triple glazing units. Its quite a lot and so I want to get a couple of other quotes from comparable manufactuers to get an idea of how competitive they are and the quality of the units...

Has anyone got any suggestions and companies they've used?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Kloeber make upvc, timber, aluminium and timber & aluminium composites which do you require?

Ahh timber on the inside and ali on the outside, beautiful!:cool:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for this will look tonight. £6k+ is what I've been quoted so keen to see if I can shave a bit off this without comprimising on quality.

We use smart aluminium but as previously said they are all as good as each other, was £6000 just for he bi fold doors? If so how big are they

Oh & there was me hoping to reduce the price...

2390mm wide...£2600 plus vat
Then 2 windows to make corner 4500mm wide by 1500 high. £370+£1022

Total £4041 plus fitting & vat

My mistake i thought i read somewhere you was paying £6000

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back